Go ahead and say that we’re biased – but the BN Realty Group truly believes that we have some of the best local restaurants here in Bloomington-Normal. You can find some of our favorites packed every single weekend! We want to highlight some of these local gems for our readers and we’re willing to bet that all of our locals have at least one place on this list that they can’t get enough of.
1. Epiphany Farms is located at 220 E Front St in Bloomington. This American restaurant is known for their unique farm to table menu and atmosphere. We recommend taking your spouse for date night each season – as the menu changes a couple times a year!
2. Lucca Grill can be found at 116 E Market St in Bloomington. This little gem is not just a bar in the downtown area. Some of the best pizza and wings can be found here. You can’t go wrong visiting for either lunch or dinner!
3. Medici in Uptown Normal is located at 120 W North St. You must check out the upstairs patio if you can! Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner and be sure to grab a craft beer or delicious cocktail while you dine.
4. Destihl Restaurant is at 318 S Towanda Ave in Normal. This American brewery is sure to impress you! Upscale food paired with various different beers brewed in-house is a combination that makes dining out a fun experience.
5. Fort Jesse Café at 1531 Fort Jesse Rd in Normal is a local favorite for breakfast or brunch! The unique spin on American Classics can’t be beat and we are positive that there is something you will love there.
6. Baxter’s can be found at 3212 E Empire St in Bloomington. This is another one of our date night favorites. The upscale American Grille has food and wine pairings that are unmatched! Sit in the dining area, bar or even on the outside patio if the weather allows.
7. Biaggi’s is located at 1501 N Veterans Pkwy in Bloomington. This Italian restaurant is known for their pasta and great service. Grab lunch or dinner with your family and you won’t be disappointed.
8. Rosie’s Pub at 106 E Front St in Downtown Bloomington is another great dinner option. Don’t let the name fool you – there are many great food choices at this pub! Choose between a large dinner plate or a delicious burger!
Food is a cornerstone to the culture of any community, and there’s absolutely no shortage of that when it comes to Bloomington-Normal. Whether you’re looking for an excuse to dress up and spend a night out on the town or an early morning breakfast date is more up your alley – there truly is something for everyone on our list.