Hello BN Realty Family and Friends! We have had a lot of changes over the last couple of months but are EXCITED to get back into our blog and share with you! What better time than NOW for the 4th of July? Everyone has fun plans this weekend and holiday that probably include being outside or spending time with family and friends. The smell of hot dogs and fireworks will be in the air and we couldn’t be more ready for it!
If you haven’t quite made up your mind about what you’d like to do to celebrate, don’t worry! We are here to give you some of our favorite options in the area.
1. The Annual Sky Concert at Miller Park will take place on the 4th of July at approximately 9:15 PM. Make sure to bring a blanket with you and get there early for the celebration before the fireworks. Don’t forget to wear your best red, white & blue gear and bring the whole family!
2. If you live in Normal then make sure you head to Fairview Park on the 4th for the 9:15 PM show. Get there early so you can make sure to get a good spot!
3. The Chenoa Fireworks Show will take place on the 4th at dusk! You can grab your blanket and head to the Chenoa Football Field for this one.
4. If you’re located near Downs, head to Dooley Park to enjoy the fireworks at dusk! This will also be taking place on the 4th. We hear that this is one that you don’t want to miss!
5. The Heyworth Fireworks Show will be taking place on the 4th and is located at Centennial Park! The show begins at dusk.
6. Another favorite of ours takes place in Peoria! You can go on either the 3rd of July at dusk or the 4th at 9:15 at Glen Oak Park & The Riverfront.
If you’re not seeing a location you’re interested in, check out more locations on the Pantagraph’s Fourth of July Page! We’re confident that no matter where you end up watching fireworks for the holiday, we know that it’s truly about spending time with your loved ones and celebrating our amazing country. Some of the best memories can be made on holidays like this and we look forward to seeing you at one of these locations! If we haven’t listed your favorite spot or if you’d like to share some helpful tips for us, please reach out!