Dear Family, Friends and Current, Past and Future Clients,
We are living in unprecedented times with a level of uncertainty many of us have never faced. The BN Homes Group has been closely monitoring this situation, including at the state and local levels. This past Friday Governor Pritzker issued a Stay At Home order. Within that order he was clear about what businesses could remain open as they are essential. The Real Estate industry and all associated functions are considered to be essential at this time and may continue. We know that though there is an abundance of apprehension and uncertainty out there, the base life circumstances under which the people in our community need to purchase or sell their home has not changed.
However, even though homes are still being listed and sold, the BN Homes group will be leading with some significant precautions for both buyers and sellers alike as we go forward:
- Open Houses will be suspended until further notice.
- Video Tours, Virtual Tours, and FaceTime Tours will be offered to all buyer clients.
- In-Person Home Tours WILL continue…HOWEVER, with some new restrictions and precautions.
- Only the purchasing ADULTS will be allowed to tour the home (we MUST limit tours to the least number of absolutely essential visitors as possible). If you have extended family/kids with you, please take turns having each adult view the home while the other remains in the car with the kids.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and used both prior to and post tour.
- We will have homeowners turn on all lights and open all doors so that visitors will not need to touch anything in the home. And all lights and doors (besides the entry door) will be left open and all lights will be left on. We suggest that homeowners wipe down and disinfect again after each showing as an additional precaution.
- Visitors may not wear their shoes into a listed home – unless shoe covers are provided.
The safety of our clients, homeowners, agents and the public at large is of the utmost importance to our team, our brokerage and our industry. Our agents are dedicated professionals and absolutely prepared to work through this in the most cautious and respectful manner possible.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of our agents if you have any questions, comments, or concerns whatsoever. We are here to help in every way we can.
The BN Homes Group at RE/MAX Rising
“When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there.” – Zig Zigler